Looking at it lightly

I don’t know, as bad as this situation is I had to go to despair.com to just add some levity to all of this nonsense. So I picked out a few pics.


Cause Allah knows that I have done everything imaginable to save this situation.

Then I think sometimes I just have to take a hint from Allah in this and so I came across this one.


And Lastly looking at my desire for polygamy and how that desire influenced this whole situation.


Brothers Don’t let this happen to you!!


Sometimes it gets so bad that you really can't do anything but laugh that it is actually so bad. Laugh and take refuge in Allah for afia. That and take advantage of the fact that you are oppressed and pray for everyone. So all of you since apparently my duas are at the front of the cue if you have anything that you would like me to make a dua about please let me know and I will do my best to contribute immediately.

Comments

  1. Mashalla you've got a nice blog ! i just wanted to say Ramadan Kareem ;). and May Allah help you fast in USA. your young sis from kuwait , Arabian Lady.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts