Humiliated, Incarcerated and stripped of my children.

AsSalaamu A'laikum all my fight for my children has entered into a bitter battle and many of the things that I held my tongue over before I will probably now let out. I will have to ask for counsel and pray about it first. I am at work right now and my day is coming to an end, but I will give you all a full run down over what is going on with me. My heart was completely broken before this, but now my trials and tribulations are going from mildly painful to flat out unbearable. She used the custody upper-hand trump card on me. She filed a domestic violence case against me that is completely false and now I cannot come within a mile of my children nor have any contact with them at all until this issue is resolved.

Most importantly my children and I need your Dua if you can do nothing else. I have included a Pay pal donation button to the left please donate as your heart sees fit. You all are in my Duas and I pray that we are in yours. Thank you so very much.

Muhammad

Comments

  1. Oh brother --

    I am so sorry. All I can think is that the high emotions have really gotten things twisted around. Surely the courts will require some evidence of domestic violence and inability to provide that should make this all go away. Have you called the counselor you were seeing? I would suggest that you need their support and insight at this time. It could make a huge difference in an equitable outcome regarding the children.

    I am really shocked by all this and very, very sorry. You are all, of course, in my prayers.

    Salaam Alaikum,
    PM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry that things had to come to this. My heart cries for you. I wish things could have just been divided peacefully without all of this. I make Dua every day for you, your wife and children.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts