The best Good Will Hunting scene ever...



I don't care who you are I just love the line where he tells the Harvard Guy that he just wasted $150,000 on an education that he could have gotten for $1.50 at the public library. Soooo Classic and so true. Education isn't expensive it is the dream of education that is expensive. True genius starts with inquiry and as long as inquiry is alive then learning can take place. And then there is the scene that reminds me of what I have been going through for weeks on end. Look at Minnie's face when he says "I don't love you" capture that moment and you will know how I have been feeling since I left the states and went back to Bahrain in April. Her face at that moment sums up what I have been feeling on so many days.

It comes in at minute 3:50 that emotion, that reality of futility, that pain, the realization of hopes crushed and shattered. That is what this has been like for the last 5 months over and over on rewind. And rewind. Check it out.

Comments

Popular Posts