It's So Hard to say goodbye to yesterday


There are the small clues that trickle through that say that it is all over. And we spin out hurting until the end. All I want is my children and I don't know what I will do without them. I sometimes think that it would have been nice to go on, but there is so much pain there perhaps it is best to just close the door and walk away. I have never loved someone like this and it hurts still just as it did the first day. The pain isn't gone but I was warned that it would be this way. Even if I remarried, even if I carried on like there was no past. The pain would still be there sitting in the corner.

I cannot go back I tell myself, but she is still holding my heart. Even after all she has done, sending me to jail and doing other things. There is no malice, only pain. I love her and that will never change.

Goodbye My Heart I know you've moved on, and I understand that we can't go back to what we had. You have the green light to go on, not that you hadn't assumed that before. I will watch from afar as you soar into the horizon. Not to be hurt by you a new day, only trying desperately to forget yesterday. In a moment a lifetime of promised happiness is over, Shaytan grins a grand success. Now my life must become function and I shall not rest. Goodbye love I will walk this path alone, I will accept who I am and next time..., well maybe Allah will make me content within myself and I shall find solace in the sunset of my days.

Salaam

Comments

Popular Posts