That's complete nonsex!

The essence of horniness




Like I said earlier when I first came here I was extremely horny. Not so much so anymore. I guess going to the Masjid as often as I can really helps out. Now Alhamdulillah I am no longer horny. It was irritating let me tell you. Now however I reflect on the non-verbals. The nuzzling of noses, the caresses, the closeness and her touch without the sex part, and it is still very erotic and I miss her. I suppose you don't realize how much intimacy you miss until you can't enjoy it anymore. You don't realize how big the bed is until there is no one there to share it with. You miss the standard sleeping position. You miss the casual caress that says I'm here for you and I love you. All of the non-verbal communication that verifies that you are in fact head over heels in love with each other. The emphatic statement of love without uttering a word. It is love and it is missed.

I took some pictures of some mosques and I will post them tomorrow. It should be pretty cool.

Comments

Popular Posts