Pissing off Miraj

Miraj and I go round and round on beliefnet. Mostly because I like to argue sometimes and match wits. She's pretty good, but she's a smart cookie. Very careful to not let herself get trapped in a hole. I feel she's dug a hole for herself in our latest argument, but she won't respond which is the smartest thing to do. I'm awaiting her next move, patiently. She's always fun.

Now if you know me normally I'm pretty easy going and nice however when I get into debate mode watch out now! I used to debate other points of religion and it was never to uplift humanity I suppose it was all about the ego. Because when Muslims and Christians debate on something usually neither one of them is listening. I stopped doing that. When I debate with Miraj however my message is always the same that couples need to be upfront and talk about the polygamy issue early on so that it can avert problems later on in their marriage. Her position 99.9 times out of 100 is that whatever situation is haram and should be avoided at all costs. Even if all parties are asking for it and living in a location that allows it. She's so funny. I love her fi sabelillah. May Allah Bless her and bring her peace.

Comments

Popular Posts