Big Faith

I was searching around trying to find all of the people that link to me and I ran across this blog on polygyny and I must say that it is an excellent read. I encourage you to go there and read what the authors have to say. It is good stuff. I will be linking to them.

Oh yeah by the way all those people that link to Jamilah Lighthouse her site is down so update your links.

There's one more guy out there who links to me but no one has came to my blog from his for a while so It will take some time to find him.

Big Faith does have some linky doo problems. I would have commented on their site but I don't feel like getting a WordPress account. They have a link to a an article Contemplating on being a second wife that was well written by some South African brothers. Their link is messed up but this one works.

Comments

  1. Big Faith is a great read....she's linked in my blog.....she hasn't updated in a while tho...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts