I may never cook again.


Oh Yeah!!!





With all of my favorite foods for $24 bucks I may never cook again. All those boxes are fruit cups yum. These ones in this bottom picture are those yummy mandarin oranges in gel. I'd rather them in that syrup water-juice stuff but who's picky when you can get a whole case for like $2 bucks yeah. And then there's the popcorn. Fruit and popcorn. Hell I may not cook until I come home. I may be rail thin but who cares this stuff is yummy. The popcorn will keep me fat though and I don't know how many calories the "Lite" syrup has but that's what I'm gonna be eating so my wife will be happy to feed me once in a while. Yay.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Why is food so cheap over there?? Well, who cares? Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't those fruit cups have gellatin in them?? I gave them up cause I thought they did... Hmmm... I'll have to read the package tomorrow at the store!

    Enjoy the cheap eats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. as salaam alaikum:
    lol. reminds me of my college days, where we'd stack up on all the easy stuff and gained 10-20 pounds in no time. Enjoy my brother, but beware of messing with your insulin with all that carb and sugar. WHERE's YOUR PROTEIN??? ;-)

    Imani

    ReplyDelete
  4. The food is so cheap because I suppose unlike the states they can't throw out old stock so they sell it at slash-rate prices to the masses. Good for the GI's over here. Like me, Yay. I hope to stock up in Ramadan and maybe feed a village. Insha Allah.

    No they don't contain Gellatin. They contain Gellan Gum not pork but if you dig further the primary problems this causes are non-destructive antibiotic needing diseases. What it does have that pisses me off is Sucrolose I can't stand that stuff. Keep it real or keep it to yourself. Foot now I'll have to try to give it away, there's no way in the world I'm gonna eat that much sucrolose.

    The Protien is in Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

    Hmm time to go and get some more rasberry juice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "the protein is in the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches"

    Sigh.....well, good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts