Monday, September 03, 2007

My Body Protested

After being here for a month and a half and eating primarily carbs (oddly though I have only cooked one box of Zatarains from my stash) my body started getting sluggish. I found myself sleeping till late in the day on my off days and really going down hill. Soo... Off to the gym I went. 60 minutes on the elliptical and I feel better. Of course my jacked up sleeping routine isn't helping.

I have watch tomorrow. Yuck Oh well it must be done. So I will be at work all day tomorrow. Eww. I will have to start cooking some food. Greens and such hopefully fresh. I have heartburn probably from eating four pieces of flatbread and cheese.

I am going to answer everyones comments. I know you have commented and I will probably answer them tomorrow Insha Allah or later on today most probably.

2 comments:

  1. You are going to have to become friends with crock pot!!!! lol

    That is My best friend since leaving home.. I am young but I know how to get down..

    A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know that is a good idea. Although I am not really into stew type stuff, unless wifee cooks it then it is all good mmm yummy. However it could be the cure for laziness after I get home because it will already be done.

    ReplyDelete