What a day!!

We had a great day today. We went down to the Miami Science Museum and the kids had a ball! The whole thing worked perfectly into my plan. I fully believe in keeping kids fully active until they just can't take any more then bring them in bath, books and bed. I had never seen the three of them go to sleep so fast. All of them completely and totally knocked out by 8:30. They had a full day. We got to the Museum about 10:30 and left at 2:00 and then went over to visit with family and then they played and played. It was great and of course I took a ton of pictures, but I am apprehensive of putting my kids pictures on the net, but they look great. Depending on the time they wake up I would take them to see the sunrise in the morning. I am looking forward to going to see it this Monday. Her days are Sunday, Monday and Tuesday and I get them back Tuesday night. We will see how that goes.

Everything is really agreed upon we just need to sign the paperwork and let everything be. My list of aspirations is growing. I have so much that I want to accomplish during this next 4 years. I'm excited and most probably only after I get to my monthly financial goal will I even consider going back into another relationship, or I may just wait until my kids are grown to get married again. I'm in no rush and that is a good feeling.

Comments

Popular Posts