Time apart leads no help

She's over there and I'm over here and when we are apart our house of cards comes crashing down. I ask Allah for afia from this. The hurt is boundless and as my heart expands it allows more pain to rush in. My father gave me assurances that pain won't just stop. So you have to learn how to cope with it. Whether we stay together or separate we will still be in pain. I know I will at least. I love her so much. I'm afraid of her, I am hurt so bad and so is she, and she is afraid of me. Good grief pray for us.

Comments

  1. Assalamu `alaykum brother,

    Brother everything is possible for Allah swt. So how your relationship is going to work, only Allah swt knows.
    How long is this pain going to last, only Allah swt knows.

    I guess all that rests for you and your wife is to do things right, give it your best effort, go to counseling, make lots of du`a, and leave the rest to Allah swt.

    In the end, we need to come to the realization that it's not really us who are in control of our lives and feelings.

    Much love for you and your wife.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts