It hurts to Reminisce

In the end you think back to the beginning and you ask yourself did you see the signs and it always comes back that you did, but you were in love and you were in control so you ignored them. Wow the pain cuts so deep. You feel raped and abandoned left for dead. It hurts so deep. I am at a new place in my life. I feel like a single parent. The decree will say joint custody, but that is the way that I feel. It is yet to be seen what the future will hold. The time has come to go on. I have a  lot on my plate. I really need to find some childcare solution before the end of this month. If not things will get ugly I am sure. I’m am quickly learning that with 3 little ones laziness doesn’t pay. I thought I would have been more organized but I am finding that procrastination and laziness in the life of a single parent or Custodial parent, primary whatever however you want to say it means sudden doom. I think I am going to find a play group and some other child care options. Childcare under any circumstance is normally a rip-off.

 

Pause this.

 

There is someone out there who has critical information about my life and those who have been close to this situation know. Please leave me an anonymous message on my blog or email me and tell me what it is that you know. This is very important to me I really need to know. It will not change how I live my life or the life of my family, but I need to know that information that is floating around out there.

 

Thank you.

Comments

Popular Posts