Blog Changes

I'm going to change somethings on my blog. I am going to take a cue from Safa and just moderate my comments, that way anyone can comment and if you don't want me to post it just say so.

When I leave for Bahrain I will probably make a private blog that will be by invitation only. So I know who I'm corrupting. LOL 12 months without wifee, gonna be some juicy stuff. Or not I still have to debate that one. I could be getting myself in trouble.

I gotta get back to my 1,000 words a day. I kinda left off of that. I gotta do a reflections of the day too just to keep some perspective.

Comments

  1. Congrats on starting this....it took me a while to get around to it.....and alhamdulillah, that I have. Good step.....insha Allah the first among many....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asalamu alaikum, brother. I was hoping that you would get around to posting again and must admit that I really like the more serious tone of your new posts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts