Repressed anger

A lot of times we are ticking time bombs waiting to go off. My foster son did some trivial thing and I came down on him way too hard. He wasn't hurt or anything, but I was ashamed nonetheless. Anger and Frustration can be emotions that are easily abused. When pleasure is acheived in a state of anger it has gone too far. Patience is a virtue that if mastered will be a deciding factor in all human interactions. I pray for patience. For me it was easy to blame my interactions or lack thereof with my family the last three days on lack of sleep, but in reality it has been a deficiency of patience.

I believe these last three days I have transgressed every member of my family, I can only ask for their forgiveness.

I must remember my dhikr beads and keep them close.

AsSalaamu A'laikum

Comments

Popular Posts