Lucky Louie

Ok so I’m watching this show Lucky Louie on HBO it’s a sitcom type of show. A brash working class all in the family type of show but only much cruder. So the subject of the night is the husband Louie and his wife what’s her face are having sexual problems. Not only him but his neighbor can’t make his wife cum either. They are having all of this discussion about it and everything. So I’m looking at this and I’m like this concept is so far from any reality I’ve ever experienced, I’m just sitting baffled wondering does this really happen? Can a man and a woman that have sex not be able to climax? Now I’ve heard of instances where you cum to fast for the guy and that is excusable. I mean when you are a teenager stealing nuts it happens quite often, but blessed with a hotel room it is quite a different story.

 

I mean with oral sex, and foreplay and communication there should be no problem getting a woman to climax. Anyway I was in disbelief about the whole thing.

 

Thank God we’ve been blessed in that department, who needs that stress.

 

Sorry Louie guess you’re not that lucky.

Comments

Popular Posts