Screeeech!!!!!

Well that was short lived. Men will never understand why women say stuff that they don't mean and why they sound so convincing doing it. I should have known better than to think that my wife was ok with me choosing a second wife for our relationship. It is still quasi-open but not really. My wife confided in me that women outside of her paradigm for a sisterwife. My wife is concerned that some of the communication and things that we brought up earlier would stop now that the whole second wife thing is on hold. With my wife it is on again and off again and I have learned to deal with that. It's all good. I didn't know that it hurt her feelings to know that I would look though, but her insecurities are too great to open that particular door of me just being wide open. I can understand to be honest with you I found that going on matrimonial sites was just depressing and impersonal. When and if it ever happens with us I want it to be a seamless slipping into a silk suit (that's one size too big too ensure no snags) you know what I mean. If it will happen I think that it will come at a time when it is needed most.

When I came home I was supposed to get some nuk-nuk but the sister was having some marital issues, so my wife had to do some counseling. I went on the marriage sites when they were talking. After that I went to sleep only to have them come in and get a second opinion, so what ever napping I was doing was out of the window. The sister and the brother keep going through this up and down about leaving and staying it is like the blood force of their relationship or something. I basically told the sister that her and her husband need to establish some ground rules if they are going to make it work. He needs to not talk about her weight at all and she needs to do what ever he needs to smooth things out and they need to stick with it. In short they are staying together, there are some other issues around it but my girls are crying and my kids haven't eaten and my wife is sleepy so I gotta go.

Comments

Popular Posts