My my my where has all of the time gone. You see when you don't blog for a minute all of the juicy tidbits of life mount up so that necessitates a humongous blog effort. Thus would be the case today. So there ain't crap on the tele at work. I was watching a good flick but this massive Thunder storm is blowing overhead and it knocked out the Direct TV which only makes me believe that cable is better than the dish. That and the fact that they are particularly stingy with their bandwith. I can understand that they have to be, but that's another story. I only watch the tele at work anyway.

So we recap. Ya Allah I should have did this days ago. So where do we start. My wife and I have a heart to heart. She tells me that she was being nice to our house guest to of all things get at me so that I would know how it would feel to lose her. That's not really the reason its kind of hard to explain but the short and skinny is to put me in a situation so that I could appreciate what I have. It is an outstanding concept in theory and could probably be pulled off with professional actors completely innoculous to the situation but this is not so the case. These people are living in our home and the brother has already expressed an affinity towards my wife A; and B; he is put off by his wife because she is overweight and not as sweet and soft as my wife is. So stir the pot a little and boom sparks fly.

The brother now is thinking that there may possibly be a chance for him and my wife. (Not over my dead body). My wife has this affect on men and women apparently. I was going to blog a couple of days ago and title it "What is it with Millionaires and my wife" due to the fact that she has divulged that yet another Millionaire has expressed all of the stuff they would buy for her "if only". I'm totally not worried about this mostly because it is far and impersonal, however this situation is right under my nose.

So she tells me this and I am feeling like I've been stabbed in the back, but it is okay because I love her like I have loved no one else before. I forgive her this short coming and I know that it is not going to rock my marriage at all. We talk about it only briefly after that and we really didn't go into much detail. I can't

Comments

Popular Posts