BLACK FRIDAY

The Sales!! The Hysteria!! The Nonsense!!

So it is BLACK FRIDAY and everyone is running out and buying stuff up like nonsense. (This whole starting posts thing and not getting past the first initial lines is starting to get annoying) So I went out and started looking around to see what I can see and I saw absolutely NOTHING of value. There was nothing that I needed. I didn't buy anything, well that isn't exactly true, I bought a pair of shoes for $10 which wasn't a real sale because I can get shoes for that price at WalMart everyday and a showerhead which I actually did need. My brother went out at 5am to buy stuff and he shopped all day and didn't buy anything. It is not like I have a ton of disposable income or anything. It is however amazing how things are just ridiculous like that. So away with the people of Black Friday. I was really going to buy some new jeans, but I really didn't need any. I'm not in impress mode. I still have my regular attire. Jeans and T-shirt and it is kind of universal 365 type of get up.

I'm looking forward to Eid though this time I will actually get to go. HooHah! So things are going great. Except for my badly neglected blog. I think I will start blogging by email, but when you do that you can't add the tags that I have recently started slapping on. Oh well. I don't think people use them anyway. Well that is all for today I have some other things I want to blog about, but I just don't have the time.

Comments

Popular Posts