Blog problem resolved

I resolved my dual blog issue. I found the perfect little blogging tool. BlogPress. It will allow me to post to either blog or just one for the password protected blogs that I would like to do. As you can see I am blogging with my iPad. When I first got the iPad I didn't like it too much. However as I have been using it I have become rather attached to it. It is a hell of a lot better than toting around a laptop or a whole bunch of books and I can actually keep a lot of useful information on it. So blogs that I post here will most likely appear in both places.

So Happy New Year everyone and AsSalaamu A'laikum. How are you all doing? I am doing okay. As could be expected I've got some drama going in my life. Unfortunately it is almost 1 am and I still have to pray Isha so you will have to wait until tomorrow for any updates.

Number one resolution this year. Communication. We'll see how this goes.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Home

Comments

Popular Posts