Ramadan Mubarak!!!

Alhamdulillah Ramadhan is here. Well possibly maybe, but anyways. My community is starting Ramadan tomorrow. They have always followed ICNA or ISNA one of those anyway they have the wild hair of following calculations instead of taking the painstaking effort of walking outside (more realistically driving to a remote location) and looking up in the sky for the hilaal. Personally I've never seen it. If I was to go to Zaytuna they hold "Training" (that's an Idea) on how to spot it. So anyways we start tomorrow. It is inconclusive because some Masjids are following certain countries and others are following ISNA/ICNA so it still doesn't resolve when Ramadan is starting so theoretically we are still in the same boat as to the confusion of when it starts or not. How lazy a Ummah have we become that we can't even walk outside and look up into the sky.

Clothes I go to the laundrymat tomorrow Safa Sheesh LOL, Luv ya.

My daughter earned not given EARNED a day at the skating rink so I will drop her off and head to the laundrymat. To wash, fold and sort all of the laundry. Shoud be a good 5 hours. Then the part of wrangling with the wifee comes in about what stays and what goes. My stuff is easy becuase I barely have 14 outfits to begin with same for Nainab. In actuality it will be closer to 30. 14 for spring/summer and 14 for fall/winter and 2 for Eid. The wrangling will come in on clothes that Mina is almost outgrown but Niama can't yet fit. What if this baby is a girl and what baby clothes to keep yadda, yadda. I think that I should just chunk them all because they are going to get new ones anyways. I mean after the 3rd or 4th hand-me-down it is time to call it quits yathink? Clothes that I'm not counting are uniforms of course, lingerie (you can never have too much of that)/ underwear, and special event clothing for wifee (I'm not getting my head cut off for some of those outfits).

I start reading in Arabic to follow up in English. I'm starting now.

5:48 ... so strive as in a race in all virtues. The goal of you all is to Allah. it is He that will show you the truth of the matters ...

Ready,...Set,...Read in the Name of your Lord who created...

Ramadan Karim.

Comments

  1. Ramadan Mubarak to you! All the best getting the "sorting of the clothes" done. (Sounds like "running with the bulls")

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts