St. John's Bay Performance tee

I have got to give a shout out to this Tee shirt. If you want to know my wardrobe it is T-Shirt and Jeans. That's all I wear. Ever. Well recently I was given a T-Shirt because I had to take off my other favorite shirt that depicted a brother praying on it because it was against Navy Regs and I can understand. This isn't necessarily the place where Bible Thumping shirts or Wicken shirts would be openly accepted so the Navy is just being fair across the board. Just as they are with the usage of the word Nigger. No one can say it, African American or not. Anyway I digress. I was given this shirt in place of the other one and I instantly fell in love with it. It is my favorite shirt. It has no print on it just a plain gray shirt but Oh my goodness it is the softest most comfortable thing I have ever had the pleasure of wearing around all day. I love it. I want to buy like fifty when I go home. Long and short sleeves. I love this shirt. It is Sooo soft and comfy it is like wearing sleepy clothes all day long. Anyway I just wanted to give that shout out to the shirt. Apparently it is a line of JCPenny so you can get one there. I highly recommend this shirt experience. Love it. Peace.

Comments

Popular Posts