What I said earlier... I think

The problem with reconstucting blogs after some miscelaneous snafu is that the whole spirit is gone so then it becomes like a photograph, rushed and completely with out the substance of the real thing. So here is the abbreviated snapshot of what I was saying earlier.

It's my wife's birthday today... well yesterday.

I was the first to wish her a happy birthday. WooHoo!!

I took the kids to the park for an hour giving her time to get ready to leave like we had planned.

She wasn't ready and I became irritated forgetting completely that it was her birthday (that whole waiting thing)

Tried to redeem myself by buying her something special.

Wanted to buy her dinner but she a. ate something at her friends which means she probably won't eat at all for the next three days and b. we stayed way to late at the friends house negating any real special thing except standard greetings.

Forgot to give it to her until it was too late hopefully tomorrow morning.

Dropped her off at work.

Almost fell asleep in the car on the way home with all of the kids in the car.

Stayed up way to late typing this half-assed blog entry.

Will try to write something of note later on today.

Oh yeah offer got approved writing loan papers today for the house.

Comments

Popular Posts