Kenyan Konnection

It is strange how people find your site. Like alot of people find my site through google searches (which is awesome by the way because my yahoo account was never found this easily) and others get there via my comments I suppose on other pages because they come through my profile. Now my site meter doesn't display on my profile page so I can't tell how they find my profile but I assume that it is from comments that I've made on other blogs. Anyway Nakeel found my post straight out of the dark side and pitched a link. Which then spread all over the world like wild fire. So I've learned a key thing of how to get your name out there and get your site visited. Comment around alot and use words that people would be looking for. She sent like fifty people to my site which is why my site meter is approaching 800 kewl. Anyway I expect to write a good post tonight been thinking about a lot of stuff, but I have a lot to do at work so I have to pace myself.

Oh yeah I posted two audio blogs but they didn't come through so I have to troubleshoot that.

Comments

Popular Posts