Mission Impossible

Ok we are in play as far as the house is concerned. We are all signed up and ready to go. The major obstacle is the W-2s for the last two years. I have no frigging idea where these things are. We have to find them before the deal can go through. Insha Allah I will find them because it will totally be by the grace of Allah that we do.

Sleep deprevation. We have been going non-stop this past week trying to get it all together. I have to drop off my wifee at work and then come back and begin this massive search. I'm starting to get rather quick on my QWERTY Treo keyboard, but I've been thinking of adding one of those portable jobbies. So times like this when I'm just strolling along at the park with the kids I can bang out a quick blog.

Tomorrow I plan to take my oldest daughter to paragon after my wife wakes up.

Well that's all for now the keys are cramped and my palms are hurting.

AsSalaamu A'laikum wa Yahdeekumu Allahi

Blogging with my Treo... Man I love this thing.

Comments

Popular Posts