She gets the house.

Ok so we went and saw the house yesterday right and the house in and of itself is mostly unimpressive as I thought it would be I mean it is a mobile home. Although it has one of those nifty whirlpool tubs so that is cool. The land on the other hand is the seller. 8+ acres very nice. The neighbors on the left of me are $400K+ homes and the ones on the right are probably going to become much larger themselves. Ok so out of this deal I’m supposed to get my bike, yeah right but it is a nice thought. I may get my Camera at tax time or something. In case any of you all want to buy me something I created an Amazon wish list here. Feel free to purchase anything on it. I don’t think that I’ll be able to get my bike until sometime after we rent our LOW house though anyway. However we will see. I still have to get all of the VA stuff done for the house. Man am I sleepy we stayed up all night with that house thing.

Comments

Popular Posts