I Miss you guys

The silence is necessary, but the lack of writing is killing me. The peaceful reflection afforded to me these last couple of months is incredible. You have to be careful in making your Duas because they get answered. I'm not horny AT ALL even in the company of incredibly beautiful women. Polygamy is not pressing on my brain, although if I were to get married again I think I would just come out and say LOOK I'm a polygamist deal with it or get gone. I'm jaded I know and if I tell myself I don't need anyone enough then eventually I will believe it. I will free myself to open my heart to do selfless works of kindness and tell random women, erm people, that they are beautiful without wanting anything from them AT ALL. So funny I see someone beautiful now I can say that they look that way, OVER THERE. I don't want anything, just the time I share with my kids and I'm good. They are awesome.

Well who knows in a couple of days I will be back to writing my 1000 words a day, but I realize that may be too long for some so maybe I will scale back. Thank you all for stopping by from time to time to check on me. Peace

Comments

Popular Posts