Sunday, March 29, 2009

Good News

Well to all of those who read my blog you can relax. My blog is not going to die, it is going to keep going strong. I will let it take on a new perspective. I have asked for two things this year. My kids and Hajj that is really all I am concerned about. Next year I will ask about advancing in my job. This year however all I want are those two things. I don't know how that is going to go down because I'm just going to agree to whatever so that it can all be over with. I just want it to be done with already just sign the papers and stroll along in whatever life you decide for yourself without the whole I tried my best drama. WHATEVER. You know what I mean. Seriously Allah has helped me all this time I am faithful that it is not going to stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment