What is going on?

I am supposed to be blogging but I’m watching Kathy Griffin the comedian. She’s funny. She made a statement about the clitorectemy and how she doesn’t like the whole Islam thing. I suppose if you can get sucked into the Hollywood anti-Islam machine then that would make sense. I remember I went to a class with this Jewish Feminist from hell, and I believe that her husband had two wives or her people did or something, anyway she talked about the issue and gave out pamphlets and what-not. I got a good grade in her class despite the never ending browbeating of how women are oppressed worldwide. I suppose she was trying to make all of us men feel ashamed of being men, however it was kind of extensive and therefore boring leading to apathy. We did read a book there “Lakota Woman” which I found extremely interesting about the plight of Indian woman and reservation life. There are a lot of negative images out there about Islam and the cultures of its people. We have to change that or at least make sure it gets reported accurately.

 

OK So what has been going on?

Hell even I don’t know. I know that I am so tired that I’m falling asleep at the keyboard. Falling asleep on watch, but not falling asleep on my bike, if I had to drive a  car though I would probably be dead meat.

 

I’m so sleepy. I’m falling asleep writing this. Sorry folks I do have something interesting to say, but I’m just too tired to say it.

Comments

Popular Posts