Qasr

I have to redo this post because my palm died in the middle of the last one. You know how I hate that. Anyways I'm down here training at a place that I will not name. This is about the only place that I really feel uncomfortable praying at. I actually feel more comfortable praying standing in the middle of the street in a gunfight in Brooklyn.

So I'm having an internal conflict because I study with both Shaafii and Maliki scholars. I believe both Shaafii and Hanafi scholars follow the 50 mile rule. The Maliki school says that if you can't see the rooftops of your town then you can shorten Salaat. So I'm shortening my prayers, but it is still a conflict.

The training is very valuable though and pretty fun. I prayed Dhuhr and A'sr already. So I'm good. The only thing I don't like is when you come back home and you miss a combination opportunity.
Blogging with my treo. Man I love this thing.

Comments

  1. Salam!

    I am going to be a regular reader of your blog! Keep writing!

    On this matter, I would suggest that if you feel you are away, if you feel you are a traveller, shorten it. Allah knows the best and he will be with you as long as you do what you believe is right.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts