Fatty

So I get to training and I finally make weight. All of the time at my unit I was told that I was fine. Well I get here and what is the first thing that they say Hmm you are 29 pounds over weight or 3% body fat whichever is your pleasure. So what do I have to do lose the weight or lose the chance. Well I choose to lose the weight. So I'm all excercizing 2 times a day and it is coming off slowly but surely. Finally yesterday I made weight. My Wifee put me on the Atkins diet to drop it fast and it worked but unfortunately I had to take a urine sample and because of so much protien I look as though my liver is failing so again there is something else threatening whether or not I will be able to leave or not.

Well guys I know that it has been a long time and that the teaser of a post a couple of days ago is no indication at a comeback. I will try my best to get back to posting something everyday. I don't know if I can get to my 1000 word a day goal but I will try my best to post something. The wifee is having it hard with me gone so I can empathize with the sisters that are out there without their husbands. Well it is all good. My kids miss me very much and I miss them too. I will try to post again later on tonight with a lessons learned about polygamy the good the bad and the ugly. I think I will repost it on b'net as well as a sort of an update to the rantings I made on that site about polygamy.

Talk to you all later. I hope to make my rounds, but Safa's site alone is worth about 2 to 3 months of reading. LOL Congrats by the way on your birth.


Blogging with my treo. Man I love this thing.

Comments

  1. Atkins is great and wifey had the right idea putting you on it. If your proteins in ur urine are high, it's because you aren't drinking enough water. Buy yourself ketone urine strips and test yourself.....ideally, u want no ketones in ur urine.....the solution? LOTS OF WATER......4 L daily should do it.

    Testing positive for ketones in ur urine is weight loss success....it means that your body is burning ur fat for energy rather than your food.....but if you don't drink enough water...u can't flush those fats.......those burnt fats come out thru ur urine.....so drink more water, flush the fats.....and watch the numbers on the scale....

    Thanks for the congrats.....oh....and the winds of change are starting to blow for me.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts