Constipation

Yah Vey!!!

Ok I know that it has been forever since I have posted. I am totally sorry. There has been so much stuff that has been going on there is just too much to input. It has truly been a whirlwind time. I will try to update you all on everything that has been going on. It is a butt load so naturally I will leave out a massive amount of information. Well we'll see how well my memory functions.

Hospital

Well my wife entered the hospital on the 29th of January sometime after A'sr and was released after Jumuah on the 13th of April. It was a very long time that she was in the hospital. It was a trying time emotionally for her and myself. I have to be careful because there are new outlines for my blogs and my personal life. I have to keep a lot of stuff in the pocket now. It isn't so bad because I think I'm a little better than I used to be at communicating. It is hard to separate the two because here I can deal with people but non-people. You don't ever really appreciate people as people until you meet them face to face. Even the deepest online relationships and communities. Then there's the problem that most people that read my blog are girls. At least that is what I think, I'll never know. I however digress. That hospital stay was a B*tch with a capital B. Now that she is at home it isn't much better but a little better. The next week after she got home I had to leave for training. I'm sorry folks but you are going to get a lot of intermingled paragraphs. Deal with it. LOL

Anyways I had to go to training and it isn't that bad the put us up in these plush apartments. Not really but the bedding is pretty nice and it has a few amenities. It is better than Holiday Inn which is where they were putting people. I got a rental Whowee. So it is like they are cramming six semesters into a month. A lot of stuff is abbreviated. I didn't know it was so easy to make a bomb or chemical or biological weapons. Pretty scary when you think about it. It is actually saying quite a bit about humanity that the despite the ease of really f*ing up civilization most "super-criminals" are very reserved. Either that or every time from now on you see a police officer give them first class treatment. Cause there is a lot of stuff going down that doesn't make the news.

What does all of that have to do with the Hospital. I have no clue but it needed to be said. I think. You know Alicia Keys is a pretty talented artist. Fat chickens on the left side of Thursday? What?? I just thought I'd throw that in there. Anyway the hospital it was very hard to convey how busy I was while I wasn't with my wife and the whole time for me really just seemed like a blur. I don't remember much of it. I spent a great deal of time on the road making the 80 mile trek between my house and the hospital, and Richmond, and Georgia. Man it was non-stop driving, little sleep and the pressure to get stuff done and visit was really incredible. I was very frustrated, she was frustrated. I should have sold the lake house long ago, but oh well it was a learning experience.

Sit Still

My wife won't sit still. She was up doing too much stuff when she got back from the hospital. I give Kudos to all of the sisters that came to help. I'm still running around like crazy and on the road for 4 hours when I can break away from training. Looking forward to later on the today when I can go home for the weekend. I'll be on the bike. Maybe I'll take the long way home. This school is so anal. If we fart without prior approval we can get thrown out. I have a subordinate living with me and he was late 1 too many times and now he's on curfew from Sunday to Friday morning. I've got to baby sit him. Which sucks.

Horniness

I am completely not horny at all. I think something is wrong with me. Unless I'm around the Queen she brings out the best of me, but other than that haven't had a peep from bartholemew. Which is comforting seeing as how I'll be gone for a year. I have a computer and a camera so I should be good.

Lipless

I'll be going over there and I'll be blogging but you all may never see it. Why because what ever information I divulge can get either me or my teamates killed. So sorry you'll just have to deal with my quirky nonsensical blabbering. Well it is 2 am and I have to get up and run a mile and a half in the morning so I'm going to tie it in.

Peace out. When I get some more time you can expect that I'll catch up on my blogs and reading yours :).

Comments

Popular Posts