Thunder rolls on

Wow it has been a few days since I've
blogged, mainly because I've been kicking up dust on b'net. I'm convinced
that the only thing that those people are concerned with is preventing any
and all sisters and brothers from entering into polygamy whether they want
it or not. My wife did the smart thing and left long ago. I suppose I'm
argumentative. Oh well. I feel that many of the arguments presented there
are way off base.

So what else is going on? Well prospect number one got re-married to her ex
so that door is closed. My wife is still hopeful, but she prays that their
union will be blessed. I do to I certainly wouldn't want anyone cursing my
marriage and you know what they say, what comes around goes around.

My sleepiness has caught up to me so I'm gonna take a little nap. I'm
waiting at this brother's house so that I may help him move, but he is not
here. I tried to call my wife but there was no answer :( so I will wait a
little while before I leave here.
___
Fight Terrorism... Refuse to be afraid!

Comments

Popular Posts