Without women I would drown.

Ha!!!! You thought this was another one of my horny toad blog entries right? Wrong!!! No this is just me whining about my blog traffic. All of my traffic comes from two women. Safa or my Wife. I don't get it my wife's site gets googled more. It has more references to more peoples blogs and everything. So I'm like without these two women I could truly write anything on my blog all kinds of really weird and kinky stuff, because no one would find it. No one except those next blog yo-yos. Waaaaah!!!! LOL. Ok enough whining.

Shout out to the faithful.
It seems lately that all of Ontario is reading my blog. Cheers all and who is that in Bod Nordland? Glad to see Minneapolis come back I was starting to worry. Morroco hasn't been around in a while. Gotta give shout outs to Rain, and Al-Maraya I see you guys. UmmAbdurRahman. I never asked you if it was ok to post your kids pics. I think you took them down off of your website so I don't think I will. I know there are others, but for now that's all the shout outs.

Comments

  1. I think ur wife gets more searches cuz of the name, Polygamy Lover. Actually, I think you are the only MALE P-closet blogger....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no sister I'm out of the CLOSET. LOL ~ snap snap.

    But seriously most of the searches that find her site have nothing to do with polygamy. So that makes me curious.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts