Blueballs

Ok for all of you who don't know these things really hurt. It is a condition brought on by extreme sexual trauma without release where the entire area swells and engorges and it feels like some one kicked you in the nuts. I know girls don't know how it feels but as you can imagine it is very painful. Wikipedia.org describes it like this:
Pelvic congestion is a condition of temporary uncomfortable and sometimes painful condition of both men and women, usually caused by prolonged sexual arousal.
In men, it is often referred to by the slang term, "blue balls" and is may be accompanied by a cramp-like ache of prostatic congestion and pain/tenderness of the testes.
Women can also experience discomfort due to unrelieved vasocongestion as their pelvic area also become engorged with blood during sexual arousal. They can experience pelvic heaviness and aching if they do not reach orgasm.

Doesn't really matter how you describe it, it really hurts. I didn't know that women could get it. You learn something new everyday.
This is the condition that I came down with whilst writing my wifee some erotica. We're like a 1000 miles apart so it was the best I could do. Now the problem with erotica is that you either have to remember actual events that happened or walk through events in your head stuff that you wish would happen. Either way it will leave you horny as hell. If it doesn't then chances are it isn't erotica. So here I am with my condition and really feeling the pains of that story. I know from experience that masturbation doesn't make things any better and in fact most times makes it worse, so I didn't go that route. Actually let me change that. It works if you release the pressure early if you wait until you are already sore it doesn't do anything for you it just makes it worse, but at any rate I didn't go there so I just had to wait and let things subside on their own. Foot. Well that's over now I have to decide whether or not I want to add another installment.
I don't know if my roomate's marriage is going to make it. They just had this massive blow out fight on the phone about what else Money. I swear it was like listening to two teenagers on the phone, they fuss she hangs up and calls him back 2 minutes later. Then they repeat this in 7 minute intervals for like an hour. In the back of my head I'm like get an annulment already. Normally I wouldn't say that but she like cheated on him and gave him an STD during the courting phase. Why the hell would you stay with someone like that? Maybe it's just me but I would have called an 86 on that situation.
This post was actually started like two days ago but I got sleepy and couldn't finish so I don't know how well it is going to flow.
So the other day I was hanging out with this guy in my class and my roommate who had his wisdom teeth removed I would love to show you a picture. He's all on the phone with his wife (earlier) while he was in so much pain "Oh baby I love you so much, you're the best, Aw Mami" Then later they are at each others throats. I found it comical, sad but comical. I wish them the best. Oh yeah so he had to go to Game Stop to sell some games because he needed to buy like pudding and stuff. He had to sell games because he is having money problems. I would have offered him some money but I was broke myself. So he got like $85 bucks for a couple of games and a PS2 system that he bought for like $10 from his grandfather who owns a pawn shop. So we're out of there and walking through the mall and there is a Vikki Seeks there (Victoria Secrets). I tell the guys I'm going to shoot in, because my wife loves Vikki Seeks stuff. I'm in there for like 2 seconds and they are coming in to me like okay let's go. I'm like wait I'm looking for something for my wife and they are like no let's go. So we leave, and I don't know if there is a Vikki Seeks up where I am because VA is just backwards like that and all of their malls are in inconvenient places it seems for me. I have issues with VA don't get me started.

So we leave, maybe I'll comeback and get her a gift card or something Shhh it's supposed to be a surprise. Especially some of you that live in the same state as me ahem ahem.

So then we go play video games and in the back of my mind I'm thinking you just sold your PS2 why the hell are you dumping $5 of your hard earned cash into a video game? Different strokes, huh? Anyways I usually don't play video games because it takes a long time to get proficient and I feel it is just a waste of time, honestly. So I don't take them seriously. So he beat me and this other guy in our class at this car racing game like three times and it was a $1 a pop game and it was his treat, huh? maybe it was more than $5 bucks? Whatever.

So that's all for today I have to get my day started. For all of you who have commented on other posts I will respond I just really don't have a lot of time right now. Yesterday I left the house at 7 am and didn't get home till 11:30 pm needless to say I crashed very hard yesterday.

Blogging with my treo. Man I love this thing.

Comments

  1. Salaams;
    your sooooo kafr its not even funny!! No muslim man would ever speak with such vile and filth and would never exspose the secrets of him and his wife....and cut the act about not being able to take on another women due to hurting yor wife....you already have, thats why most of your blog is of sex and polygamy!!!Im muslima and you cant fool me or no one else..stop insulting Islam..FOOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah... Thank you for your comment. Actually my blog is about in your face honesty, and honestly I'm freaky but then again most of us are we just aren't honest about it. Islamically speaking I can be as freaky as I wanna be with caveats of course.

    I beg your pardon no Muslim on the top of his Deen would utter such things. It's not an excuse only an honest representation of where I am right now.

    What else did you say? Ah yes the polygamy sex thing. Well for now (& forever) my wife reaps the reward of four wives and I still need work. She is happy and Alhamdulillah our marriage is solid so we will freak on fisabeeleellah :). I did say that I was going to keep things in the pocket but this post slipped out, and it really isn't talking about anything so I really don't see why you are upset. Now if I were to get really graphic I could see your point, but I didn't I really only explained the condition and moved the convo on to something else.

    From the tone of your voice though you sound like you are in pain. I have some serious relationship posts that I'm thinking about so stay tuned and my observations may help in your situation.

    Wa A'laikum Salaam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts