Snowflake

I have been forgetting to take my little keyboard with me for the last few days so I have not been blogging. It is almost 6 pm and I'm exhausted. I think though if I push myself to get some more stuff done I would be more rewarded that trying to take a nap now and then get stuff done only to blow out my bedtime of 10 o'clock. So this reconciliation thing is hit and miss. I don't know fully what is going on it is kind of like stumbling towards serenity.

I often question myself in terms of it. Am I doing it because I want to or am I going with the flow. This has been a recurring theme in my reading of the Quran this time. Why go with the flow? It is only going to land you in misery. Your Lord has given you every opportunity to succeed and praise Him and be successful there is no reason for the human being to not be so. I ask myself can I reconcile? Yes is the answer no problem, but why would you reconcile with someone whom you don't essentially trust. After all they were just doing what was natural to themselves, just as you may have been doing what was natural to yourself when you provoked them.

Then there is the recurring theme in the Quran that those in whom there is a disease will fall into the same traps over and over again. Regardless of how much light they see. There are verses where they see the Hellfire and they beg Allah to return so that they could do right, only to get the response that if they were to return they would return to that which they were doing. Then again in another verse where the hellfire has not even been seen only hardships and toils in this life were shown and still when the calamity was removed they returned back to that which they used to do. So I began wondering about this quality in people and more specifically how to break it if I am indeed one of these people.

You can't kill yourself or take some other beautiful short cut so you basically have to take the one road. Do what is right all the time without waiver and then you may be successful.

I told myself that I would clock my posts. I'm aiming for 1000 words a post, but I don't know if I will be able to sustain it throughout all of my posts. I know I can talk a lot but I don't know if I can talk for 1000 words just yet. Insha Allah I will be able to get up to my 1000 word goal without boring my readers to death.

The whole point of this post was the Snowflake. It doesn't have a purpose it only blows hither and yon. Flowing in whichever way life may take it. It doesn't fuss or complain and it stands up for nothing and quickly dissolves when any heat is applied. Thus is the life of the snowflake. Other than something to look at in mass it is nothing. By itself it represents nothing, It lays around often causing more damage than good. It is not a source of nutrients nor giving back. Little benefit is it to that which it lights upon. It only lays waiting to be transformed into something useful. If nothing changed it would wait forever a solitary snowflake just laying around. I don't wish to live my life as a snowflake. I wish to live and create heat. Not like all of those things like the snowflake frozen and still, not contributing to anything just existing and being a burden to wherever I may land. No that must not be me. I must live.

Salaam

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Home

Comments

Popular Posts