What Happened on Monday?

So you have been waiting to find out what happened at the outcome of my court case. Well if you know the legal system there is a bunch of hurry up and wait. So this wasn't it. It was only a preliminary for something else.

What was it? Mediation, where the couple sits down and comes to a conclusion on how to end the relationship once everything is agreed upon you sign this document and then you are out. Well everything went so well and was so amicable that my lawyer just volunteered to write it all up and submit it to the courts. Well needless to say my lawyer got busy and then I sat down with her and she says that although all of the i's were dotted and the t's crossed she is not signing that piece of paper. My first reaction was like what? Why not? In my head I am thinking that she just finished giving me 50 million reasons why it wouldn't work and now she is telling me that she doesn't want to get divorced, huh? She was here, in my house, then she went back to where she was, and is going to try to make it work from there? WHAT!!! kind of madman sense does that make?

So what to do now? Well as I see it one of us is going to have to do something. I am willing to do a lot of stuff to make it work there is just some stuff that I am absolutely NOT going to do. There is just some stuff that she is NOT going to do and seems like the problem is that they cross so we get stuck and a full stand still. Well I am not going to stand here in this crap for another year, month, weeks. I think one of us needs to put a date on this thing. Doesn't look like she is willing to do it so I am going to do it. This Friday the 21st is the last day that I will try to do anything concerning this marriage. After that I quit, no reconciliation talks, no more effort, no nothing. I'll just wait until the court system gets around to giving us a date. You can only do this for so long before you have to come to your senses and see that either it is or it isn't going to work and if only one person is willing to work towards it then it isn't going to work.

That is where I am. So I will update you again on Friday.

Comments

Popular Posts