Ramadan Mubarak

AsSalaamu A'laikum everyone I am wishing you a happy Ramadan and hope that you and yours get every ounce of blessing out of it.

About me and mine well we actually decided that it is indeed over. There are things that she wants that I am not going to give and there are things that I want that she is not going to give and so we have an impasse so the responsible thing to do is call it quits. That is just what we did. I believe that is what is going on. Friday was my deadline and she asked me to compromise so I met her halfway as I saw that she compromised on some stuff and we moved it to Monday. Well today Sunday morning we decided that it just wasn't going to work. So such is life I'm child support bound which I have no qualms with.

I go to see my lawyer on Tuesday and she will let me know how we need to proceed @$95 an hour, she's worth more but I have preferred legal. Normally it is something like $2oo - $400 an hour so it is a deal, but it racks up. One of the houses is in foreclosure so I think I will let it go. That's the bad one the VA home which means when WE retire they will come after our social security checks until it is all paid back. Oh well it is not like I was going to strike it rich anyway.

We met in the blessed month of Ramadan and we are divorcing in the same month. Subhannallah.

For the record I have not loved a woman nor do I expect to ever love another woman like I loved her. I pray insha Allah that I can just remain single for the rest of my days. I have to work it into my schedule to keep on top of contact with the kids. I'll have them on weekends, but from what I knew before Life gets in the way if you let it.

I have no idea what I'm going to talk about now. Hope however has bled out.

Peace,

Read the blog and don't make the mistakes I made that is why the blog is here.

Comments

Popular Posts