Relationships and Feng Shui

I went out last night and had a wonderful time with a very positive sister (as in African American). I didn't have an incredible urge to sleep with her and we just had a really great time. She is a Raw Foods Chef and has a day job she is building up her client base and wow it was really great talking to her. It made me realize a couple of things. Stuff detracts from your life it doesn't add to it. As we were talking and exploring a conscienceness we began uncovering clutter in our physical life creates clutter in our personal life and in our goals and it was really inspiring to work that out. I used a lot of examples from Islam to declutter or explain the process of decluttering in my life. I went over the concept of Rizq and what it means that your sustenance isn't what you have it is what you Use and how that affects everything in your life. Just because you have $100M doesn't mean you use it and frankly it doesn't really buy anything extra.

I am in a different relationship with someone else who is obviously ill emotionally and doesn't know how to deal with it. I haven't been getting enough sleep so I have been over eating. I have to stop that. I don't think I am going to open up any more romantic relationships for a while. I think I am going to focus on myself and who I want to become before I ASK Allah for a companion.

It is so crazy as we were talking about the reduction of stuff I began to include everything that is clutter or represents clutter in my life, Stuff, relationships, activities and everything else that I find that I need to do instead of focusing only on those things which are important. I think that seems difficult to do but if I practice it in my physical life then it will transfer to my emotional and spiritual life. Or if I practice it in my spiritual life it will transfer to my physical life Insha Allah.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Nimitz Fwy,Oakland,United States

Comments

Popular Posts