One step forward 2 steps back

So there I sat in the Goodyear place trying to get an alignment and my tires replaced. This should have been an easy breezy thing. The tires were paid for, but it cost another $100 to put them on? Then I needed an alignment another $100, then they told me i need rear shims for the back to be aligned another $225. What It is like $1000 bucks to change the tires on my freaking vehicle? What? Give me a break. I need to pay for business insurance at $235 at the end of the month and renew my vehicle insurance at $443 at the end of the month. I was going to do it this month but this is ridiculous.

Anyways I've been in deep contemplative mode. Trying to go vegan and I had a slight relapse over Eid. I haven't eaten a whole lot of meat. Maybe a couple of slices of chicken and then a little beef for someone's going away party maybe a fistful altogether so I don't think I'm doing that bad. I have to start making meals though. I went to a nutritionist and she showed me several meals, But I don't eat. My biggest meal of the day is breakfast. I don't do lunch, but I have to stay away from the junk food. I can do it, but I'm a snacker. I will eat cheese though, but mostly almond milk. I bought a vitamix so I think I'm going to buy a nut bag and start making my own.

I'm wondering how I'm going to get my business off the ground out here. I know for sure I'm not charging any Mickey Mouse prices for my photography anymore. My prices will start out at $125 for a 8 x 10 and go up from there.

Eid went well. I'll post some Eid Pictures later and Eid Mubarak everyone.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Nimitz Fwy,Oakland,United States

Comments

Popular Posts