Starting Back

It has been a little while since I have blogged. So now I suppose that starting back will be something. Now that everyone has moved on to facebook and groups my blog will be the personal space that it was intended to be. I suppose I will have some readers but chances are they will be new and not know many of the details of my life.

I am starting here to kind of unload my thoughts and clear my head. Moving about going forward in life and building my future. I suppose mainly for the purposes of quickly organizing my thoughts into a coherent manner. I remember when I was blogging just about everyday I would be able to whip up 3 -4 pages of a term paper in one sitting. Blogging/Journaling makes a difference in your writing. So now we start. This is about all I can come up with today easy. Seems pretty chimpy to me.

Comments

Popular Posts