First Rule of Science

The Quran sums it up best where it says "And of knowledge, you (mankind) have been given only a little." Surah Bani Isra'il 17:85

I have been searching for a solution to run vehicles off of water for a couple of days now. Ideastorming and thinking and storming some more, losing sleep and having a lot of hyper brain activity. I keep running into the same answers over and over and over again. They've already done that. WHAT!! If this stuff has already been done over and over and over again then why the hell are we still using fossil fuels? The answer consistently "It's too expensive, It's not cost effective." To fricking who? If you can give me a motor for $100,000 that will provide all of my energy needs and the only thing that I have to worry about is maintenance? Are you fricking serious? Let's see the average light bill these days is about $150 to $400 depending on the size of house for normal people size houses. At $400 a month that would translate into 20 years worth of free energy and I could run all of my fricking appliances all year round. So please really give me a break. If it was in a car which are already reaching astronomical proportions I could drive for 20 years to and from work. When I was living in VA I commuted 120+ miles a day creating a $300 dollar a month gas bill. So if all of my vehicles and home was equipped with these engines I would pocket over $1000 a month. Increasing my standard of living. So really you must ask yourself Cost inefficient for whom? If everyone did this and they made engines so they wouldn't break after 20 miles then the biggest companies in the world would theoretically go out of business tomorrow. So yeah I guess that wouldn't be cost effective.

This then in fact means it is much cheaper to tell the world it can't be done than having fifty million Einstiens in their back yard discovering the wonders of cold-fusion. Knowing the money at stake would make it in your best interest to infest the education centers of the world and give them bogus information and systematically force everyone into focus on working than on thinking to maximize efforts of enslaving a planet. Paycheck to Paycheck is probably the reality of the worlds brightest individuals.

Question everything is definitely the answer. Non-Religious folk would probably chime in including God, that however is not a wise position to take. I can go into more than that if you wish to comment on it. However Question everything in this universe. The Laws of Science definitely should be one of the things questioned. For the establishment lack of questioning only leads to predictability and higher profits.

Comments

Popular Posts