The yearly blog post

This poor blog is really sucking wind right now. I don't know if I will keep it going. I think that I will because I really need some place to vent. Business is picking up and I really need to post somewhere other than Facebook to get this stuff off of my chest. So this is how I'm going to roll with this. This will be my sounding platform for now. No one is following it so it should be a safe place to post.

We have to get off of this planet. Yeah I know random right. Not really. You have 3 books of God warning of Armageddon. Each with its degree of lucidness. The Hadith of the Prophet are most accurate in terms of what to expect. Regardless of syntactical differences the end result is the same. There is a huge war coming and we need to do something about it. We Need To Get Off of the Planet.

Then I thought about the rapture and the Statement of Allah Subhanahu wa T'ala "There is no change in the Sunnah of Allah" What that means is history will repeat itself exactly as it did with the people who went before. This brings me to my point. How did all past nations escape the annihilation that affected the people who were to be destroyed? Well there was a preaching, A mockery, a persecution and an escape. The escape was always through the effort of those who believed. Noah built a ship, Other Prophets ran away with those who believed with them. Hud, Salih, Lut, Musa all ran away with their flock from the oppressors. Well where do you run when the whole world is Pharoah's house? Simple you have to leave the planet.

Now this takes us back to the common understanding as in the beginning so it will be in the end. Which leads us back to Noah and his ship and the lesson that we must learn.The story of Noah is an oddity in its placement. Why a ship of all things. They were the only people on the planet they could have just walked away and the whole scenario could have been resolved with an earthquake or a hail of brimstones strategically placed. I mean it is one community and it is small enough as Noah is the central figure of antagonistic attention. Why an ocean for so few people? Nothing is overlooked in the Quran. The reason is so that if you find yourself in the position again then you know what to do. Noah's community represents the world of humanity at the time, if you scale that up to today then it is an equal arena.

Comments

Popular Posts