Back in the Islands

I'm here back on Oahu and it is a cleansing. This is a sacred place. It is a beautiful Island a land stripped of its sovereignty as the world looked the other way, and still does. I miss the Islands and yet I don't. It is a spiritual place where they will remind you to be conscious of God by whatever name they call Him. The will remind you to pray, to submit and the peace of the people is disrupted by the influence of the outside filth of "the proper world". They still take time to smell the flowers when they aren't driven by the masters whip. Prayer works here. My ex-sister-in-law prayed for me. I couldn't pray to Isa so she corrected that in here prayer, but she prayed that the houses would sell and the papers would be signed.

Life it goes on at the drop of a hat and this is a second time that Christians have called me back to my Deen. I don't know if it was really them or if it that I am just a hypocrite trying to hold on to what little faith that I actually do have. It is so funny when you fall off the horse when you have knowledge that you cannot hide. I do not delude myself by justifying sins that I know better to not do. I state them as they are to myself and those who ask, the drunk preaching of the ill effects of liquor. Stupid is as stupid does, but at least I won't lie about it.

My faith held on by the thread of my Salaat, suffocated by my sins and coerced by my fear. I pray that I find a way of making money that will be in line with my still praying soul and my Lord that will pay my bills and not leave me in want. Then I will be at peace. Listen Muslims I have faith that I will not be here forever. I hear the bell and it tolls for me. The Salaat is my connection so that I will not forget, my actions must lead me to the actuation of that belief and it is something that I must do so that on the other-side I can make it out. I will make it out Insha Allah. I will not give up my Salaat.

That nonsense is not what I wish to ramble on about though. My people what you need to understand in this life is that everything is relative to the final hour. I was telling my kids born Muslim raised Christian that "Saved" is a joke and a sacrilege as it forces one to tell the Creator what He is and is not going to do with them. I told them that is nonsense and the Path to Heaven is a daily struggle and that somedays you are in like Flynn and others you are as good as Burnt, but it is God alone that makes the final decision. There is no formal recipes to guarantee your entry into Heaven there is only a guarantee of practices that have been proven to be successful. We as Muslims are very critical of our Christian brothers and we view the you just gotta have faith thing as nonsense, and it is, but at the end of the Day it is Allah alone that will decide what happens to tweedle dee and tweedle dum isn't it. Maybe Allah only judges those who think deeply and the rest Allahu Alim. That's wrong I know but seriously we practice Islam so that on the Day of Judgement we can bow down with the Rakiun. May Allah count us with them.

Well enough ranting, most of this didn't make sense, but Insha Allah soon I will make a lot more sense as I begin writing again. I think I need to move my blog to wordpress so that I can lock it down because if you google me my whole life is there and as business picks up I don't want all of my clients telling me my old laundry. So it will have to go.

Comments

  1. thank god you kept to your salat...May Allah SWT keep you on the right path... keep fighting brother... its tough but some of use have to do it, and its your turn..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts