What a difference a day makes

Subhannallah it has been eons since I've blogged well life is what it is and it keeps on going on. I have decided to crawl up out of this hole that my Deen has fallen into. My kids if no one else deserves it. I have over the past couple of months let so much stuff just slide, including my parenting, but I owe them more than that. Today we will go to the zoo. Usually we have fun. I may have to buy them some swim clothes so they can get wet, but I don't have a stroller so I may have to skip that. We will see. Insha Allah I will start posting again soon. No promises though. Oh yeah Eid Mubarak I hope you all have done well by yourselves and family.

Comments

  1. Assalamu alaikom, I miss reading you. I miss the positive post. Ever since you and your wife have had this drama, there has been a lack of positive post and the post I am talking about are the ones about Islam. I guess lots of people I read don't talk as much about Islam or what they are trying to do for Islam. Everyone these days seem to be caught up in down hills of marriage life. Shaytan is really working over time these days splitting up families. I just want to cry.

    But anyhow, I hope things start looking up for you. It seems that they have because your post aren't as sad as they use to be. Anyhow, keep posting, cuz many of us are reading, even if very little are commenting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts