Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Eid Mubarak Everyone!!!

I know I know I'm ALL on the late show but hey I've been busy. You can expect regular posts from now on. What have I been up to. Well let me tell you if I try to include all of the stuff that I missed out on I will become overwhelmed and there won't be any posts coming so let's take it one day at a time shall we? Let's go slowly.

I know some big news that if you have been reading my wife's site is how is the marriage going? You know my second wife? Well let's just say that the P door is permanently nailed shut now. It was closed before, but now it is bricked in and sealed and welded shut. Kind of like a vault contains P and we are all out of C4. So there you go. Some regrets I suppose but we will live on.

Loving my wifee. She's beautiful I love her so much. Well that is all for today I think stay tuned for up and coming updates.

6 comments:

  1. So you remarried the 2nd wife or not? Didn't wifee say the end of the year??

    Protect ur relationship with ur wife no matter what......

    So you are swearing of P now? Did u swallow the golden key?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I did not remarry her. It fell through in the 11th hour. Logistics being what they are. We are done. The golden P key was swallowed and lost down a long dark hole. We are out. So we can put that behind us and go on and talk about winkerbeans or something else I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just for safe measure I'd break it in 13 pieces and throw it down a deep well!!!

    (this must be hard on you. I am thinking about your comment on wifey's blog. You've got some emotion invested in this.....r u okay?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If by regular posts you mean one post per week.....well then that means we are all due for a post today....LOLOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been really bored with blogs lately. I finally went through your archives and read a few posts. I appreciate how much you love and appreciate your wife.

    LoL.

    As for the rest of the things I read? No comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah, he's got a lot of no comment issues going on....LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete